reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
My dad was telling me about these girls at his old college who invented a nail polish that paints on clear, and if you stir your drink with your finger with the nail polish on, it will react with the “Date Rape” drug and turn red.
Dude. It’s genius.
I saw this before and didn’t reblog it because it didn’t have anything to say how but now that there is a link saying how I wil reblog it.
I look like an extremely professional fashionable woman in an Abaya. It probably took me AGES to look this professional right?
WRONG. I’m actually wearing my onesie underneath it and you will NEVER KNOW MWAHAHAHA
Wanna know another secret? Even though i LOOK like I’m paying attention to whatever nonsense you are saying…..
I AM ACTUALLY WEARING HEADPHONES AND LISTENING TO MUSIC
THIS IS TOO MUCH POWER FOR ONE PERSON TO HAVE
Can we talk about how dangerous the stuff nancy did in DED actually is like nancy repaired a fucking tesla coil that killed one of the geniuses of the field and she has NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER. she has like 2 books and she’s like “lol I knew mason was talking about the wireless transmission of energy that one time I’m totally capable”
I know nancy does stuff she’s completely unqualified for all the time but REALLY NANCY THIS IS A LITTLE EXTREME